Ford Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship Lookers Ford
Working in a parts department, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas including providing customers with vehicle parts information, improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
23 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy parts department. An Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations.
The apprentice’s role will include the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- Helping customers in the parts department
- To process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A keen interest in the car industry, the learner must be hard working and motivated with an interest to learn new skills
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English
A full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership. Future prospects are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
About the employer
Ford Dealership. Close to the city centre on Savile Street East in Sheffield, Yorkshire, Lookers is your one-stop shop for all things Ford. Please visit us when you're looking for a new or approved used model, as we have a wide range of quality cars and vans for you to choose from. If you're already a proud owner, you can trust in our skilled technicians to keep your vehicle in the best possible condition. Only genuine Ford parts are used at our service centre, to fit perfectly and ensure your warranty (where applicable) remains valid.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Jamie Rogan 01923 216165 email@example.com
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
Level 2 Customer service practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills (ICT, English and maths)
- VRQ Level 2
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate)
- Ford Masters Level 1 module (excludes Service Champions)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.