Customer Service (Parts) Apprentice SYTNER LIMITED
Do you want a dynamic and exciting career in the automotive industry? Sytner Audi is offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice customer service/parts advisor to join their team at Audi, Reading, Learning how to provide industry leading services to customers, working with a great team, but also able to work on own initiative.
Closing date: 28 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 May 2022
20 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive training, while in full-time employment.
What will I be doing?
A dedicated pathway containing specialist training for Parts Advisor will run alongside the Standard Brand Training to ensure apprentices gain full knowledge of their specialist area at the appropriate level.
You will cover:
A Parts Advisor will have direct contact with customers, initially taking calls for parts required from both trade and retail customers and supporting the efficient effective supply of parts to the workshop.
A qualified apprentice will be able to:
- Be a confident first and last point of contact with customers
- Take customer and workshop orders
- Communicate effectively with both customers and the vehicle technicians
- Manage customer complaints
- Offer advice and guidance for vehicle care, warranty retention and warranty claims
- Sales/advice for accessories and modifications
- Collate information for CSI
As a Parts Advisor an apprentice will be responsible for ordering, selling and managing stock control on vehicle parts.
Once the apprenticeship is complete they will be able to:
- Take orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintain an ordered stock room and find parts from stock
- Raise invoices
- Liaise with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Advise on accessories and modifications
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
- Take a pride in appearance
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Polite and courteous
You will be required to stay away in Milton Keynes for the Audi Accreditation.
4 GCSEs at A*-D/9 to 3 including maths and English Language (or equivalent).
Employment within The Sytner Group on successful completion of the apprenticeship. In our state-of-the-art dealerships across the UK, Sytner Group represents the world's most prestigious car manufacturers. Our success has been built by every team member working together and contributing to our one team ethos. We strive to deliver an exceptional customer experience; our employees are highly trained, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and driven to deliver our fundamental commitment to our customers; of getting it right first time and making each and every interaction special.
About the employer
In our state-of-the-art dealerships across the UK, Sytner Group represents the world's most prestigious car manufacturers. Our success has been built by every team member working together and contributing to our one team ethos. We strive to deliver an exceptional customer experience; our employees are highly trained, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and driven to deliver our fundamental commitment to our customers, of getting it right first time and making each and every interaction special.
Our ultimate aim is to be considered the best company to work for in the industry and the best company to do business with.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
The programme for the Customer Service (Parts Pathway) Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College. Apprentice will be required to attend block release training 4 x per year.
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship.
Regular review and welfare visits from appointed assessors who will observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.