Business Administration Apprentice NORTH WEST CLIMATE SERVICES LIMITED
Business Administration Apprentice to assist with answering telephone calls and communicating effectively with customers,
Closing date: 27 May 2022
£180.38 to £356.25
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Jun 2022
20 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephone calls and communicating effectively with customers, suppliers and engineers
- Responding and actioning emails
- Updating and maintaining all relevant paperwork
- Updating and maintaining bookings and diary system for engineers
- Assisting our engineers to offer an efficient service to our customers
- Booking accommodation
- Fleet Management
- Effectively input data into our CRM system
Requirements and prospects
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel and Word
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and keen to learn
- Outgoing and confident
- A good ability to use own initiative
- Very good telephone etiquette
- Ability to work both in a team and independently when required
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Opportunity to develop skills and knowledge, the company are looking for a candidate who is keen to build a career and stay with the company.
Things to consider
Consider a travel plan to make sure you can get to the vacancy.
About the employer
Air conditioning, refrigeration, service, installation and design specialist based in Rainford.
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by St Helens Chamber Limited
Adam Gardam 01744742103 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.