Business Administration Apprentice ABSOLUTE INTERPRETING & TRANSLATIONS LIMITED
Are you looking to gain valuable new skills and experience in a professional environment? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing business with exciting opportunities for progression? Do you want to be part of a fun work environment and learn all aspects of the business? Apply now.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
20 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Updating applications by chasing references and pending application documents
- Call candidates who have applied and chase up any missing documents we require
- Communicate with the Interpreting department to continually source interpreters according to the needs of the business
- Assist the interpreting department with finding interpreters to attend booking requests.
- Using social media and other websites to source new interpreters
Requirements and prospects
- Be creative and able to take initiative.
- Have confidence with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Be confident in sourcing and approaching potential candidates
- Be willing to learn and make good use of the training provided
- Have excellent phone and email etiquette
- Be organised, with very effective time management
- Have effective project management skills.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively prioritise tasks to ensure that work is done to deadlines.
- All forms of experience and demonstrable skill will be taken into account.
- Professional manner
- Postive attitude to work
- Friendly and polite manner
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C (4) and above in English, maths and IT (or equivalents) are preferable.
Full time opportunity available on completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Absolute Interpreting and Translations Ltd is a leading UK based language service provider, delivering, amongst other services, high-quality and professional interpreting, translation and cultural consultancy solutions nationally and internationally.
ABSOLUTE INTERPRETING & TRANSLATIONS LIMITED
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 email@example.com
- Business Admin Level 3 Standard Qualification
- Blended approach to learning
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.