Administration, Lettings & Property Management Apprenticeship Regal Estates
A fantastic opportunity to work with an ambitious and forward-thinking organisation. You will have the opportunity to learn about the property industry and business administration. All training to be provided.
Closing date: 02 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
20 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Preparing property details ready for marketing such as website and window cards
- Answering phone calls in a professional manner
- Dealing with landlords and tenants in person, by phone and email
- Registering and booking in viewings for lettings and sales
- Managing viewings diaries
- Providing support to the letting and property management team
- Providing ad-hoc support to other departments as required
Requirements and prospects
- Professional telephone manner, professional appearance
- Willingness to support different departments as required
- Self-motivating and monitoring own daily tasks to achieve productivity
- Ability to learn a new software quickly with training
- Enthusiasm for wanting to learn the business, looking for a long term career prospect
- Be able to meet deadlines and be punctual on a daily basis
- GCSE maths and English level 9-4 or equivalent
The successful candidate can go onto further training or into employment.
The successful candidate will be supported with industry recognised experience and paid training courses in addition to further training and into permanent employment if successful which includes a permanent employment contract with potential bonus and commission.
About the employer
Regal Estates are an established independent lettings and property management agent specialising in residential sales and lettings in North West London. We predominantly offer full property management services to clients and have dealt with lettings for over 20 years.
Our team has a combined property experience of over 50 years and have a thorough understanding of the local market. Throughout North West London we have over £400 million worth of property assets under management and offer a full property solution to ensure that our clients’ needs are met. We are a licensed member of ARLA Propertymark and SafeAgent
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 email@example.com
- Business Administrator - Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.