Customer Service & Administration Assistant Apprenticeship Euro Accountants Ltd
Join our leading accountancy practice and get your career started in the world of business and customer service. This is a office based role with the opportunity for the right candidate to progress into an advanced administration role.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
20 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Customer Service & Admin Assistance:
- Answer telephone
- Statutory work
- Debtors chasing
- Sending standard regular emails to clients & chasing
- Maintaining lists
Requirements and prospects
- Call and objection handling skills
- Very good analytical and numerical skills
- Experienced user of MS Office with very good Excel and database skills
- An appreciation of customer services and account management
- Good organisation and people skills
- Good communication skills both telephone and face to face
- Able to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment
- Diligent and dependable
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
No formal qualifications required, but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
The successful candidate can go onto further training or an apprenticeship at Level 3, or into employment.
About the employer
Euro Ashfords LLP is an accountancy practice based in Harrow, Wanstead and Central London covering all of London and its suburbs.
However, we do not limit ourselves geographically. We will advise any client regardless of their location. We have clients who are based as far as Norwich and Southampton.
- Established practice with over 25 years of experience.
- 4 Partner firm – mainly ACCA Qualified.
- Registered Auditors and Chartered Certified Accountants.
- In 2003 Kunal Vyas expanded the firms with his client base into its current form.
- The practice has grown in recent years to establish three offices across London and prides itself on being a family friendly business serving mainly the SME Sector.
Euro Accountants Ltd
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.