L2 Bricklaying Apprentice Pro Bricklayers Ltd
The successful candidate will be working towards a Level 2 qualification in Bricklaying with the opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship. You will be fully supported throughout your apprenticeship by a qualified member of staff who will teach you new skills.
Closing date: 19 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Jul 2022
18 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- You will be observing work carried out by your experienced colleagues, and will then put into practice all that you have learnt, achieving a high level of workmanship on all the projects that you carry out
- You will be shown how to align bricks and blocks using plumb lines and levelling tools, working to design plans
- You will also be shown how to use mechanical cutting equipment to shape bricks and blocks to fit the correct angles
- Laying blocks/block work
- You will learn how to read building plans
- Understanding how building sites work
- Understand principles of building
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Keen attitude to work and learn
- Able to work at heights and outdoors
- Positive attitude
Maths and English GCSE grade 4/C or above (or equivalents) desirable not essential.
To progress onto level 3 and work under the business.
About the employer
Pro Bricklayers is a Bricklaying contractor based in Exeter who are looking to expand their team and grow their business with a skilled team.
Pro Bricklayers Ltd
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Samantha Cocks 01392 437373 email@example.com
- Bricklayer (level 2)
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.