Digital & Flexographic Printer Berkshire Labels Ltd
Fantastic career opportunity offering specialist industry apprenticeship training and the ability to grow your career within our fast paced dynamic printing team.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2022
£230.40 - £326.80
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
18 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
This apprenticeship provides a rare opportunity to work and train in an environment that utilises both Digital & Flexographic Technology, with a highly motivated team of friendly, experienced staff.
Accredited through the British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF), you will study to achieve the Print Technician Level 3 Qualification.
- Ensure the timely production of digital print work by assisting with achieving daily production plan targets
- Comply with machine set-up & strip down working practices
- Perform required preventive & routine maintenance activities
- Conduct relevant inspection checks
- Maintain a clean & organised work environment
- Deliver a high standard of work on a consistent basis
- Raise production output concerns directly to your Team Leader
- Basic administrative work including data entry
- Maintain a high standard of discipline in accordance with company regulations to timekeeping, breaks and sickness
Requirements and prospects
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate
- Strong Work Ethic
- Self Motivated
- Works well in a team environment
- Detail-oriented, well organised and able to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good eye for detail
GCSE 9-4/A-C English and maths or equivalent qualifications.
Possibility of full-time post on completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Over thirty-five years and five locations later, Berkshire Labels continues to move forward with continual investment, innovation and unrivalled passion, becoming one of the largest, privately owned label companies in the UK.
The purpose-built manufacturing site located in Hungerford, has the perfect blend of conventional UV flexographic and HP digital printing, silk screen and foil capabilities, complemented by a full in-house pre-press department that provides complete control over colour management.
British Printing Industries Federation
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by British Printing Industries Federation
Arun Madar 07850771027 email@example.com
- Print Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills where required
- Off the Job Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.