Recruitment Administrator Apprenticeship SYSTEMATIC RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience whilst earning £200 per week? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
31 May 2022
18 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to enable us to provide an excellent customer experience for our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- General office/administration duties - including managing office supplies, answering the telephone, handling general enquiries, updating sales boards, documentation, supporting management team etc
- Managing CV watchdogs and uploading/coding relevant candidates to the database
- Supporting the growth of the database through sourcing of and adding of relevant data
- Working alongside a Senior consultant, preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants. Must have excellent knowledge of Word and other office packages
- Drafting and placing adverts, to attract candidates
- Using research tools provided (LinkedIn and other in-house software) to map out markets, identify candidates, client opportunities and adding information to the database to be followed up
- Working closely with the marketting team ensureing that social media has the most up to date an correct content
- Chasing payment of sales invoices if the factoring company is not doing this
You will work closely with the Consultants in the office, helping them maximise their markets, enabling them to reach out and target as many suitable candidates/clients as possible.
You will also work closely the Office Manager, making sure the office is running as efficiently as possible and enabling the billing consultants to capitalize on every opportunity.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT skills (Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Attention to detail
- GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C and above in maths and English desired but not essential
- Potential full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
A dynamic and experienced Rec-to-Rec agency dedicated to sourcing and nurturing the best talent across the UK.
Formed in 2017, Systematic is built on 10 years industry experience which most recently has been used to grow a start-up recruitment agency from one to 30 staff members.
Talent doesn’t come easy. But we strive to find you the best people for your business, ensuring a balance between knowledge and capability for growth.
At Systematic, we understand the importance for ambition in businesses of all sizes. We never place a candidate who doesn’t possess the right amount of ambition.
Systematic consultants look to integrate with existing teams to help coach managers sharpen the interview process and ultimately, accelerate growth for your business.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Matthew Connell 07717752768 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if required)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.