Lean Manufacturing Operative Apprenticeship Eastern Hose & Hydraulics
Working in the Manufacturing department developing the hoses and learning all aspects of the department
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
£144.30 to £285.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
17 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working with Manufacturing department you will be learning all aspects of the department making hoses and hydraulics.
- Working on machines
- Quality checks
- Working as part of a team
- Packaging products to order
Requirements and prospects
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own
- GCSE, or equivalent, maths and English
- Progression within the company
About the employer
Eastern Hose and Hydraulics specialises in the assembly and distribution of hydraulic, industrial and OEM Products and have recently moved into larger premises in Ipswich due to continued expansion.
Their rapid growth along with the move has resulted in several excellent opportunities for the right people to join their expanding team and to be part of the exciting future of EHH.
Eastern Hose & Hydraulics
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Apprenticeships 07764228405 Apprenticeships@wstraining.co.uk
- EAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills)
- ETCAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills)
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills)
- OAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (Knowledge and Skills)
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.