Trust Ford - Apprentice Sales Administrator Trust Ford
Join as a 1st Year Apprentice Sales Administrator and you will help us to drive the standard in customer care. Whilst learning and developing your skills in an administrative capacity, you will be working towards a recognised apprenticeship standard (Business Administrator Level 3) .
Closing date: 22 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Jul 2023
16 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Join the TrustFord team as a 1st Year Sales Admin Apprentice and you will help TrustFord to drive the standard in customer care. Whilst learning and developing your skills in an administrative capacity, you will be working towards a reconginsed apprenticeship standard (Business Administrator Level 3).
You will learn how to process customer files and invoices, how our stock information is kept up to date as well as maintain records and an accurate filing system.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to your team. If you have the dedication, the ability to listen and learn from your colleagues and energy to really make the most of this opportunity, then this could be the start of an exciting journey for you.
TrustFord offer a generous pay structure for apprentices and in addition, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE TOP 25 SUNDAY TIMES BEST BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate
- Attention to detail
- Clear and effective communication
- Would like to have a career within the motor industry
- Would like to have a long term career with a reputable, growing company
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent A-C/7-4 in English and maths.
A full time career within the industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. Future prospects are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
About the employer
TrustFord is the world’s largest Ford dealer group, operating over 60 sites in the UK, including Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
TrustFord forms part of Ford Retail Group. As well as managing its Ford franchise operation for new car and commercial vehicles, the business runs as a multi franchise for used cars, used commercial vehicles, aftersales and parts. Ford Retail Group also owns and operates 14 Parts Plus sites nationally and is expanding its Quick Lane operation.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Sean Hogan 01923 216165 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the office environment and a Skills Coach will visit at least every 4 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised apprenticeship standard qualification - Level 3 in Business Administration
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate)
Level 3 (A level)