Apprentice Mechanic Les Potts 4 Wheel Drive Ltd
Working in our long established city garage you will learn this trade from the beginning . We have a reputation for growing our own workforce of the future. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
31 May 2022
18 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Changing tyres
- Changing and checking fluids
- Fixing / checking or changing of brake pads
- You will learn all other aspects of motor vehicle maintenance during your time as a Apprentice
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Willingness to work
- Interest in motor vehicle mechanics
- English and maths 4/C or equivalent
- The company has a history of retaining successful apprentices
About the employer
Established in 1997, we have delighted over 8,000 customers with our first class service and competitive pricing. In January 2011, we moved to a new 7,000ft2 service and parts facility, which boasts ‘state of the art’ workshop and diagnostic equipment. Servicing your vehicle at Les Potts 4 Wheel Drive will not invalidate your Land Rover three year unlimited mileage warranty. We would be delighted to carry out any Land Rover Approved Warranty repairs you require.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Milltech
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.