Teaching Assistant Apprentice UNITED ENDEAVOUR TRUST
We are seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant apprentice at Clayton Hall Academy to provide support to our teachers. You will be providing general support to the teacher in the care of pupils and management of the classroom.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
17 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Provide structured support in accordance with work programmes
- Support teachers in the development of individual plans for students
- Assist in maintaining classroom discipline
- Provide support to teachers to achieve learning goals
- Assist the teacher with the planning of learning activities
- Assist the teacher in monitoring students, recording progress and providing feedback
Requirements and prospects
- Time management skills
- Effective communication skills
GCSE grades A*-C (9-4) including maths and English (or equivalent).
Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Things to consider
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received, therefore we recommend that you apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
About the employer
A multi academy trust currently comprising of 3 high schools; Clayton Hall Academy, Newcastle Academy and Sir Thomas Boughey Academy.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Certificate for Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- Functional Skills Level 1 ICT
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.