Business Support Apprenticeship APPETITE 4 WORK LIMITED
Are you a confident and enthusiastic individual? Are you looking to start your career within Business Admin? This is a fantastic opportunity to gain £300 per week whilst working a well recognised qualification! This opportunity is not to be missed, Apply Now!
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 May 2022
14 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Based in our Godalming office, you will work closely with the MD, consultants and candidates daily. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, have a passion for excellent client service, enjoy numbers and be willing to muck in when needed due to the nature of demands and deadlines in the hospitality and events sector.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to embark on a finance/payroll career, whilst offering training and study support to complete a professional qualification.
- Ensuring weekly payroll deadlines are met and payrolls delivered to a highly accurate standard
- Efficiently and empathetically deal with payroll queries
- Setting up new employees and applying correct tax codes
- Processing Timesheets
- Have a ‘Can do’ attitude, we are a growing company in the busy and very people orientated hospitality sector. Ability to engage and consistently work well in a fast-paced environment is crucial
- Willingness to learn and welcome opportunities for training and professional development
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills, oral and written, with clients and internal and external staff
- Good numeracy skills and an aptitude for numbers
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer literacy skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills including a confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisation skills
- Easy to get along with
- Driven and focused
- Passion for working in the property industry.
- GCSE at A-C / 7-4 or equivalent in maths and English are desirable however not essential
- Progression within the company or into full time employment
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Appetite4Work is the sibling company of Appetite4Recruitment. We offer great work for chefs, students and anyone else looking for fun, flexible work. Born one sunny Friday afternoon in July 2015 Appetite4Work formed after the meeting of our company directors Nick Clover and Mike Gardner.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Jack Skiggs 07526 012423 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Adminstrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Support and training will be provided throughout
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.