Assistant Buyer / Customer Service Apprenticeship Nasco (Uk) Ltd
Are you looking to start your career in a role that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity for progression? Are you a confident individual with strong communication skills? If so, this is the ideal role for you!
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 May 2022
14 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are seeking a new Assistant Buyer to join our Buying / Purchasing team. Working in a busy environment, you will help manage a portfolio of accounts, maintain and grow long-standing supplier relationships and develop new opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with large suppliers, wholesalers and buying groups
- Achieving best prices by negotiating with suppliers and evaluating cost comparisons
- Managing the entire supply chain process to ensure accurate order completion
- Checking and maintaining stock levels to meet requirements
- Ensuring documentation is in order
- General administrative support to the team
Full support and training will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to target and deliver significant cost savings
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisation skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks to deadlines
- Can work well as part of a team and independently
- Grade A-C / 7-4 in English at GCSE or equivalent is desired but not essential for this role
Progression into a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship for the successful candidate.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Nasco (UK) Ltd has expanded extensively since it began trading in 2003. Their ranges of food and non-food items are sourced from the UK and other European countries and they also offer an in house date coding and labelling service accommodating for any foreign translation requirements.
Their strong relationship with both their suppliers and clients enables them to deliver the most popular brands in your area at the best possible prices. Their rapid success they believe is as a result of this; the competitive prices and the personal service that they provide.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Jack Skiggs 07526012423 Jack.Skiggs@Keytraining.co.uk
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.