Nursery Apprentice LITTLE ME LTD
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly nursery (part of a small chain) in Basingstoke are looking for L2 (or L3) Nursery Apprentices to join their team.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
13 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Key working with a group of children, maintaining learning and development journals
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- To complete all Apprenticeship coursework as directed by the Showcase Tutor
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
- A creative person
- Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent 4/C grade or above is preferred but not essential
- If candidate already holds a valid L2 qualification in Childcare, the L3 EYE award is available (Up to 18 months)
Once completing your L2/L3 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a full-time position and further training.
Things to consider
Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042.
About the employer
Little Me Day Nursery is part of a small Nursery chain. We are a small nursery who take children from 3 months to 5 years.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715658042 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English minimum (unless exempt)
If the successful candidate is already qualified at L2 or has sufficient experience, the L3 EYE award is available (Up to 18-months).
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.