Apprentice Early Years Practitioner Level 2 First Steps Nursery Limited
First Steps Nursery are looking for an of Nursery Apprentice to join their team. Many of our apprentices have stayed with the company and have progressed, so there is great opportunity for your future career development.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Jun 2022
14 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
As an apprentice you will be expected to show a strong commitment to your role, confidence, and a willingness to learn. Throughout your apprenticeship you will be expected to see each set task until the end and completed to the best of your ability.
The individual must be well presented, a good communicator, able to follow directions and demonstrate motivation. In return you will receive all training necessary to becoming a fully qualified Nursery Nurse from amazing Nursery Practitioners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist practitioners in daily duties including supporting children’s learning and development
- Supervise a room of children alongside the room senior
- Take part in all activities including play, feeding, and changing
- Cleaning, following all health and safety duties in place
Requirements and prospects
- A competent level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with children, families, carers and colleagues
- Strong organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
- Team player
- Demonstrates creative flare
Good range of GCSEs (or equivalent)
Progression to the level 3 apprenticeship.
About the employer
First Steps Opened in March 2004, we pride ourselves on the core values of Excite, Explore and Excel when it comes to children’s learning. We will be moving to our brand-new Nursery, which is located on the Shireland site, this would be a great opportunity for someone to learn and develop their skills.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mbkb Ltd
Nicki Bevan +447494596865 email@example.com
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship. This includes all the mandatory training plus a vast range of self-development courses that you may select to enhance your own learning and career.
- Pediatric First Aid
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.