Apprentice Optical Assistant Balanced Vision Limited
A fantastic and unique opportunity for an individual to become an optical assistant apprentice. You will be supported with a training package that will help you become a fully qualified optical assistant where you will gain customer service skills, knowledge in optical support and develop behaviour suitable to work in an optical establishment.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
13 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
• Meeting and greeting customers offering excellent customer service
• Performing pre-screening eye health checks
• Ensuring a smooth and friendly handover to the optometrist
• Dispensing glasses
• Doing collections
• Helping customers choose their frames
• Fitting and repairing spectacles
• Contact lens teaches
• Administration duties
• Keeping practice clean and tidy
• Health and Safety
• Day to day running of the practice
• Assisting in managerial tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Good written skills
- IT skills
- Good communication skills over the phone and emails
- Willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Be able to learn new skills efficiently
- An understanding of all coronavirus rules
Must have GCSE or equivalent at grades A*-C(4 or above) in Maths, English and preferably Science.
Future progression with the company.
Things to consider
Please do not contact the employer directy, this could result in your application being voided.
Please think about how you will travel to the role, consider public transport times etc.
About the employer
Discover our range of glasses and contact lenses We've got a huge selection of glasses to choose from so you're sure to be able to find a pair that suits you. We have men's glasses, women's glasses and kid’s glasses from leading names like Ray-Ban, Ralph Lauren and Gucci, as well as our great value Boots range. We also stock a wide range of contact lenses, including daily contact lenses, monthly contact lenses, bifocal contact lenses and varifocal contact lenses.
Balanced Vision Limited
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Woodspeen Training
Claire Baxendale 07538207314 firstname.lastname@example.org
Optical Assistant L2 Standard
Own in House Training
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.