Apprentice – Parts department apprentice Russell's (Kirbymoorside) Limited
• Stock control • Receiving new parts into stock • Ordering required parts from manufacturers • Assisting customers to identify / obtain parts • Locating stock orders • Inter depot transfer of parts • Assisting the technicians to identify / obtain parts
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
13 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Stock control
- Receiving new parts into stock
- Ordering required parts from manufacturers
- Assisting customers to identify / obtain parts
- Locating stock orders
- Inter depot transfer of parts
- Assisting the technicians to identify / obtain parts
Requirements and prospects
Personable, well presented, enthusiastic, conscientious
GCSES English and Maths or equivalent are desirable however not essential as Functional Skills are offered as part of the Apprenticeship Framework.
We actively encourage the internal development and progression
Of staff within the business. A successful apprentice can expect to progress to a parts adviser role then onto a parts manager role and eventually to a group parts manager role
About the employer
One of the largest New Holland dealers in the country we are a
Progressive dealership with nine agricultural and two groundcare
Outlets and have recently celebrated 100 years as a limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reaseheath College
•Reaseheath Training will be the apprenticeship provider for this Level 2 apprenticeship.
•The employer will give guidance and support throughout
•Off-the-job training must make up at least 20% of the apprentice’s contracted hours, over the total duration of the apprentice’s planned training period
•This Standard apprenticeship may include Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.