Business, Sales & Negotiator Apprentice SURREY & HANTS LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in the Property Sector! You’ll become an important part of the office team and slowly, in time, gain knowledge and insight to become an Estate Agent.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2022
14 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
You will be offering support to office and sales staff to ensure the smooth running of the company.
Duties will include:
- Respond to emails in a timely manner
- Answer the phone and take message/handle the enquiry
- Monitor and update the diary with viewing bookings
- Liaise between the buyer and the vendor
- Liaise with solicitors and legal teams
- Assist staff with property showings to understand all departments of the business
- Assist management when required
- Attend staff meetings
- Complete paperwork and other various forms of Business Admin
- Assist landlords and tenants with enquiries
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
This is a fantastic position and opportunity to start your career! Apply Below!
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills - Excel and Word etc
- Communication skills - both verbally and written
- Organisational skills
- Eager to learn
- GCSE in maths and English (A*-C) or (9-4) or equivalent
- Surrey and Hants are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in the Property Sector! There is room for progression and the starting salary will be at least £15k per annum OTE £25k
Things to consider
- The candidate must be able to drive for viewings
About the employer
A well-established lettings and selling agents in Godalming. The apprentice would be working in a busy and varied atmosphere amongst seven employees and a dog! There would be several mentors in place for the apprentice
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.