Business Administration Apprentice Linacre Primary School
Linacre Primary School are now seeking an apprentice to work in the office to help with the smooth running of the school.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
31 May 2022
13 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Answering phone calls
- Provide general office support to head teachers and business managers
- Organising and attending meetings
- Meeting and greeting visitors/ parents
- Using school online systems
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, with a good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well on their own initiative
- Smart appearance
- Able to relate to people on different levels
- Willing to listen and learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Understanding of confidentiality is a necessity
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
This role could lead into further employment after the qualification has been completed.
About the employer
We are a friendly, caring and ambitious school where children come first. We continually strive to achieve the highest possible standards in aspects of learning in a supportive environment where all children are inspired to work hard to do their very best.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.