Business and Resourcing Apprentice Polar Recruitment Services Limited
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Resourcing and Administration Apprentice to assist with all aspects of our resourcing needs. You’ll also be working closely with the sales team creating a smooth working relationship! This is a great opportunity to start your career in Recruitment!
Closing date: 04 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
05 Jul 2022
13 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include;
- Providing support to the consultants by sourcing and registering candidates for all outstanding vacancies
- Screening CVs to ensure candidates skill set matches client requirements
- CV searching
- Making calls to registrations when they are initially received to detail the process that is required to be followed
- Sending registration packs by email and post in an appropriate time frame
- Chasing registration via post, email, telephone regularly to ensure candidate’s meet client’s compliance requirement
- Collating advert details for Branch and submitting these to internal Marketing department
- Maintaining internal database
- Sending references
- Postal duties
- Basic administration
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Assisting with payroll when required
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organisation skills
- Team player
GCSE in maths and English (A*-C) or (9-4) or equivalent.
Polar Recruitment are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. If the apprentice proves to be successful with his/her duties, the role may be expanded once the apprenticeship is completed.
Things to consider
The ability to drive would be an advantage due to the location of the office.
About the employer
Polar Recruitment provides recruitment solutions to those looking for employees to boost their company's growth, as well as those who are looking for their next job to further their career. Specialists in IT defence, and telecommunications, we support many organisations in market sectors that are constantly evolving and with new technologies continually emerging, we will do our utmost to adapt with the times to reflect this. We explore new opportunities daily to ensure that we can offer you the best options available to meet your requirements and maintain the view that quality of service is paramount. Based in the south of England, Polar Recruitment provides REC approved recruitment solutions throughout the UK and Europe; service that are proven to succeed.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 email@example.com
REC Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- L2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (CertRR)
- Access to REC E-Learning Materials
You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.