Supply Chain Warehouse Operative 80SIX LTD
You will be working with equipment such as LED screens, projectors and HD camera channels and you will be very hands on with this equipment. The key objective for this role is to help our busy delivery team stay organized and to support them with whatever they need to ensure they can focus on delivering excellence to our clients.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
19 Jun 2022
13 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Preparing, maintaining, picking, de-prepping and re-shelving equipment hired by our clients, following company procedures
- Working with the rest of the team, maintaining cleanliness and an ordered warehouse
- Completing PAT tests on electrical equipment
- Learning our hire stock and working towards being able to visually identify each item with its codes
- Stock checks and on/off hiring and booking equipment using Current RMS, our stock control monitoring system
- Identifying faults with equipment and know the correct procedures to solve the faults
- Collaborating and communicating with project managers and the rest of the warehouse team
Requirements and prospects
You’re happy to take instruction but also use your initiative.
You’re conscientious and understand that you’re part of a team. Your input is an important part of helping us to deliver quality to our clients so reliability is key.
You respect that process is there for a reason, to ensure our projects run smoothly and most importantly to keep you and the rest of our team safe.
We often work to tight deadlines, remaining calm, methodical and focused is crucial.
You have a full, clean driving licence. Driving our vehicles is part of the role.
- Willing to learn
GCSE maths and English at a grade D/3 or above or equivalents.
Continued job growth in company.
Things to consider
We work in the live events industry and some out of hours, including weekend work is necessary as part of the role. We offer time off in lieu and paid overtime subject to our overtime policy.
20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, increasing to 22 days on 2 years’ service and then by 1 day per year to a maximum of 30 days – plus you’ll get your birthday off every year.
About the employer
With an elite clientele, high-end specialist equipment and unique and innovative visual set ups, a high aptitude for customer service and a sensitive touch with our equipment will be crucial attributes of the right candidate. We are a leading video technology rental company providing high-end equipment and world-class technical services for live entertainment, virtual production, film & TV drama, broadcast, (e)sports and corporate events.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Level 2 - Supply Chain Warehouse Operator - (Logistics and Supply Chain)
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.