Business Administrator Apprentice Cardinal Griffin Catholic School
This is an exciting role as a Business Administrator Apprentice, offering the opportunity to meet new people, work as part of a team with the possibility of further progression within the College.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
09 Jun 2022
13 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of the college
- Be a positive role model in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone or as part of a team
- Follow safeguarding and child protection procedures including the ability to handle confidential information
- Provide telephone assistance with all incoming calls
- Assist and support with the day to day tasks
- Inputting and/or updating details accordingly onto the in- house system
- Confidently communicate with parents and/work by either telephone or via email
- Upkeep of our database
- Provide holiday and sickness cover in the department as and when required
- Complete administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good standard of English
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport, with a focus on customer service
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Ability to schedule meetings and manage diaries
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build and sustain strong internal relationships
- A pro-active approach towards learning
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Desire to help people all over the college and willing to go above and beyond to build and appropriate solution
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Positive personality
- Problem solver
- GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 or above to include maths and English or equivalent qualifications
- Possibility of a full-time post upon completing the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Office based role
About the employer
The foundation stone of Cardinal Griffin Catholic College was laid on the 22nd October 1960, by Dom. Basil Griffin, the twin brother of the Cardinal whose name we honour. It was built to serve the four Catholic Parishes of the Chase and has always welcomed the children of parents seeking a distinctly Christian-based education. The College has developed into a thriving community of around 900 pupils with a Sixth Form of more than 130 students.
We aim to offer a broad and balanced education with an emphasis on respect for others. We provide a traditional environment in terms of care and welfare of children and young adults. In essence, we seek to develop all pupils to their full potential and to enable them to find their place in the modern world.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
This College is committed to the safeguarding and promoting of the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
- To increase our love of God
- To increase our love of neighbours, seeing Christ in them
- To increase self-esteem, knowing that we must value ourselves before valuing others.
TO LOVE GOD AND OUR NEIGHBOURS AS OURSELVES
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Samantha Williams 01922 688898
- Business Administrator standard (Level 3)
- Functional Skills (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.