Apprentice Payroll Administrator at Azets GARBUTT & ELLIOTT LLP
Please note the company's name is name AZETS. We have an exciting opportunity for a payroll apprentice to join our growing payroll bureau team. Full support will be provided towards the completion of the Payroll Administrator apprenticeship, together with on-the-job training, guidance, and mentoring.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Jun 2022
17 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties will include:
- Assisting Payroll Executives with weekly, monthly, and fortnightly payroll processing
- Shadowing members of the team to gain an understanding of the payroll process and legislation requirements
- Assisting team members with payroll duties
The successful candidate will complete the apprenticeship programme and will gain:
- The Payroll Standard Qualification
- Increased payroll knowledge and skillset
- An understanding of values within the role
- Ability to implement payroll duties within the payroll team
- In-depth knowledge of various software applications
Excellent attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to organise and prioritise your workload so that deadlines are met.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
- Logical thinking skills
A Level at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are essential.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, we would expect the employee to move into a Payroll Executive role and manage a small portfolio of payroll clients, with ongoing support and assistance from senior members of the team.
Things to consider
The company is now called AZETS.
About the employer
As a Firm of Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors, G+E are passionate, forward thinking, and different in our approach of delivering exceptional client service and support. At the heart of everything we do is our team who make G+E the company it is.
We offer our apprentices support every step of the way with their studies and development, and we're very proud that the majority of our manager level team completed their training with us and have seen their careers flourish at G+E.
GARBUTT & ELLIOTT LLP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mbkb Ltd
Nicki Bevan 07494596865 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Payroll Administrator apprenticeship standard.
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship, topics covered include:
- Business and customer awareness
- Payroll core
- Technical payroll
- Regulations and compliance
- Systems and processes
- Planning and prioritisation
- Analysis skills
- Using systems and processes
- Producing quality and accurate information and reports
- Team working/collaboration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.