Business Admin Apprentice LWC DRINKS LIMITED
A great opportunity to join the UK's largest drinks distributor! The Office Administrator is responsible for providing a pro-active, day-to-day general administrative function within the office. Taking customer orders, using the trinity system and help with daily office duties, including post and receiving and processing orders.
Closing date: 02 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Jul 2022
11 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- To keep track of run sheets and to collect and record delivery notes from the drivers
- Check and record all incoming deliveries. Record the account details, the amount of the delivery and the method of payment onto an excel spreadsheet
- Responsible for all cash, cheques and payments which have arrived back from any deliveries as well as those which have been received by Account Managers
- Accountable for the till and the office safe. Ensuring all payments are located into the correct place and that no one who is not able to access them can
- Ensure that the payments received and the cash postings spreadsheet balance at the end of every working day
- Covering order taking for telesales and on a regular basis, assisting in answering telephones and taking messages
- Responsible for certain administration duties within the office, confirmation, sorting the post, filing, processing orders etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Excel/Word & maths skills - use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Accuracy when counting money, checking data and keeping records
- Be able to work as part of a wider team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to operate in a busy environment
- A creative, 'can-do' attitude
- GCSE or equivalent 8-4/A-C Grade an advantage
Possible progression within the company.
Things to consider
The following apprenticeship has been listed as a Standard.
This means at the end of your apprenticeship, you will be asked to undertake an End Point Assessment (EPA).
An EPA for Business Administrator can include:
- Knowledge test
- Portfolio based interview
- Project/Improvement presentation
LWC Drinks will cover the cost of a bus pass throughout the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Established in 1979, LWC has grown from a small start up to the “fastest growing privately owned drinks company in the UK."
We consider our success the product of our philosophy: not to sell brands on behalf of brand owners, but to buy on behalf of our customers, providing the best service available in the industry throughout every facet of our business, and making a real difference to yours.
After over 40 years of experience, we have developed the expertise to provide the best service in the industry.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891315956 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- End point assessment
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.