Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Level 3 BAILEY SPORTS THERAPY LIMITED
As an apprentice you will be working as part of our marketing team assisting in the daily maintenance of our website and online market platforms. You will learn how to navigate through our in-house software which controls all aspects of the business.
Closing date: 25 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 May 2022
11 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Working as part of a small marketing team
- Advertising new products on the website and other online marketplaces
- Creating digital banners for the website
- Website SEO
- Image editing for use on the website and other online marketplaces
- Managing social media
- Promoting the company on and offline
Requirements and prospects
- The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate good IT skills
- Have knowledge of website development and experience of posting to social media
- We are a busy expanding company with a small, dedicated team driving our success
- The ideal candidate must be hard working and able to work at a fast pace when necessary
- They must be ambitious with a willingness to grow with the company
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
An IT qualification (or equivalent) is desirable.
Our work force is a tight-knit team who recognise that success comes from hard work.
For the right person there is the opportunity to complete an apprenticeship with possible future full-time employment and progression within the company.
Things to consider
The normal working week is Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be some Saturday work. This time may be taken back as toil.
Applications must include GCSE grades for English and maths, achieved, predicted or equivalent.
As the successful candidate will be post material on-line, applications must be thorough and without mistakes in spelling or grammar.
Applications with errors will not be forwarded to the employer.
Applicants must be able to travel to the workplace if invited for interview.
Applicants must be able to travel to the workplace daily should they be offered the post.
About the employer
We are proud of our small beginnings. As a family run UK business, we began like many other small businesses do, a husband-and-wife team. One newly self-employed and another having a bit of industry knowledge with a humble start-up of wedding gift money, taking the risk to invest in something that we didn’t know the outcome of. Thankfully we quickly realised that our little side-project was proving to be successful and within a year it was our full-time passion.
The passion came from a self-employed sports therapist, bored of having to source all of her medical products from several different suppliers and shocked by the quantity of patients struggling to source the products they needed to adequately manage their pain or healing. This passion is something that has never dipped and continues to be something carried by the business through every member of our team and something which we strive to make visible in all aspects of our service.
Simple. To provide an easy to use, personable service for professionals and public alike to find medical products that they need, in one place, at a good price, with outstanding customer service that you are happy to return to.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204 482036 Kerri.Twigg@boltoncc.ac.uk
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in ICT, maths and English (if GCSE A-C is not already achieved)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.