Business Administration Apprentice The Detox Clinic Ltd
The role of the Apprentice Business Administrator is to support the office staff team and to help with the smooth running of the business. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
31 May 2022
10 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls in bound
- Making phone calls outbound
- Assisting with customers who come into the store
- Filing orders
- Organising finances and bookings
- Sorting appointments
- Upsell treatments in stock
- Control social media accounts and keep website updated
- Store and log records or orders, bookings, appointments etc.
- Keep data records up to date and stored correctly and confidentially
Requirements and prospects
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must have great organisational skills
- Good work ethic
- Hard working
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Eager to learn
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
There is a future permanent position within the company for the right candidate.
About the employer
The Detox Clinic Liverpool offers you a range of treatments designed to help repair, recover and rejuvenate your body.
Our practitioners at The Detox Clinic specialise in a range of cutting edge and revolutionary treatments to help our clients feel refreshed, repaired and rejuvenated.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.