Level 3 Business Apprenticeship MYPT HOLDINGS LTD
We’re looking for a AMBITIOUS, DRIVEN, CREATIVE Business Administrator to join our award-winning community of Personal Trainers and Performance Coaches and help grow our reputation within Croydon.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Jun 2022
10 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
As our Business Administrator, your role will be to work closely with our Directors and Management Team to develop a range of next level services for our members to enjoy.
This will include (but not limited to):
- Development of customer events, workshops and project management in line with customer needs.
- Creative input and management of the MyPT brand across social media platforms and campaigns.
- Nurturing and developing business to business relationships within the local community.
- Assisting our Management Team to deliver ‘five-star’ customer service at every opportunity.
- Input into weekly business development meetings and monthly analysis.
Requirements and prospects
- A Good Standard of Written and Spoken English
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Learn
- Ambitious People Person
Preferably 5 GCSE's In grade 4 or C and above
To Develop and Progress within the company
Things to consider
- A positive day-to-day working experience, where no two days are ever the same.
- A complimentary Gym Membership, PT-designed Training Programme and Nutrition Programme.
- A loyalty holiday scheme, which includes having your Birthday off every year!
- Assistance with projects from our experienced Management Team and Directors.
- Further opportunities to progress into senior roles, within a fast-growing, exciting company.
- Company benefits and discounts on our in-house and partner services.
About the employer
Set within the heart of East Croydon, MYPTstudio is South London’s best kept secret.
Our state-of-the-art training studio is built around your goals. No endless rows of boring cardio equipment, no confusing strength machines to navigate. Instead, we give you effective, tailored workouts designed to be as fun as training possibly can be!
MYPT HOLDINGS LTD
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
sue cornish 0208 773 8146 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Standards
- Maths and English if Required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.