Childcare Apprentice Montys Daycare Nursery
This Family run company in Edenbridge are looking for an Apprentice to join their hard-working team. If you have a keen interest in the childcare industry, then this could be the job for you.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Jun 2022
10 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Your role will include the following:
- Making sure the children are safe at all times
- To assist the children during mealtimes and play times
- Liaising with parents and ensuring effective communication within the nursery
- To adhere to health and safety regulations
- To make sure that you are there for pick up and drop off times
- Working in partnership with the Nursery Manager
- Promoting and supporting teamwork
- Any other duties appropriate to the post
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- An interest in working within a childcare setting
- Team player
- Hard working
- Good timekeeper
- “Can-do attitude"
- GCSE's (or equivalent) in English and maths
- Preferably with 1 years’ experience in a similar role or environment working closely with children
- Child Protection and first Aid
You will gain future employment in the Childcare setting.
About the employer
We are set within a beautiful rural location backing onto fields and woodlands connected with footpaths on the outskirts of Edenbrige. We are a ten to fifteen minute drive from Leigh and Chiddingstone Causway.
Montys Daycare Nursery
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
Sue Cornish 0208 773 8146 apprenticeships@jace-Training.co.uk
The training provided will be JACE Training and you will be working towards:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Functional skills in English, maths and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.