Childcare Apprenticeship Little Harriers
A great Apprenticeship opportunity has arisen to join a well established Day Nursery in Cranleigh. Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Jun 2022
10 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To be involved with the planning of Early Years Foundation Stage planning in your room, ensuring it is up-to-date and followed each day
- To provide developmentally appropriate activities for the children in your care, considering and respecting Montessori philosophy and activities at all times
- To ensure the individual needs of the children in your care are recognised and met
- To liaise and work with all parents in a professional manner at all times. To talk appropriately and professionally, and always address parents as Mr or Mrs not by first names
- To support and work with other staff members
- To attend staff meetings, supervision and other out-of-hours events including any training which Little Harriers deems necessary
- To work in a non-discriminatory way in keeping with the equal opportunities policy of the setting
- To keep confidential any information which relates to the children, families or other staff members
- To undertake all duties as specified by your Manager
- To ensure that clean and hygienic standards are maintained at all times
- To ensure all relevant information between staff and parents is communicated to the Manager at all times
- To be familiar with all policies and procedures, and ensure they are followed at all times
- To undertake and complete all tasks set by Jace as part of the access to apprenticeship scheme
- To liaise with Jace and your tutor in a professional and polite manner at all times and support our strong working relationship with this training provider
- To inform both the Jace tutor and nursery Manager of any difficulties you may have as part of the apprenticeship scheme, and not to get behind as a result of poor communication
- To ensure all tasks and assignments set by Jace are completed within the set timeframe
Requirements and prospects
- To be a good communicator
- to be a good motivator
- Good time keeping and punctual so as not to let your team down
- To have a 'can do' attitude
- To have a happy personality
- Have a desire to work in childcare
- GCSE or equivalent grade C/4 in maths or English.
A Career in Childcare.
About the employer
Here we encourage the children to develop their independence wherever possible.
The children are allowed the freedom to discover and learn about the world around them through first hand experiences and concrete activities.
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
sue cornish +442087738146 email@example.com
Apprenticeship training to be provided by JACE Training.
You will gain a level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.