Business Administration Apprentice Pg Global Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to join this brilliant team as an apprentice business administrator. You will be providing admin support to the HR Director and the wider company, so this is a varied and exciting role! Is this the role for you? Apply now and get your career in business moving.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
10 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Upload CV’s on the internal database
- All filled job roles to be entered into the PG Global Database and linked to the correct candidate record
- Audit the database and chase Sales team for any missing/expiring documents as required
- Send contracts to candidates and gather compliance documents
- Maintenance of the contractor’s spreadsheet and chasing for missing contracts/documents as required
- Booking flights for the monthly crew change and updating the spreadsheet
- Assist the HR Director in any other general administration, such as answering calls, filing, uploading documents, and sending emails
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, Outlook experience
- Good spelling and grammar
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in speaking and asking for help
- Eager to learn
- GCSE or equivalent grade C/4 and above in maths and English
- Any IT qualifications will be beneficial
To work their way up in the HR and Admin team.
Things to consider
24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
About the employer
Recruitment Agency who recruit for the offshore Oil, Gas, Energy and Marine Sectors.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Heather Duffield 07375 919487 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Level 3
- Remote learning
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.