Business Administration Apprentice level 3 DESTINATIONS BY JOHN LTD
to assist in a smooth customer experience
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Jul 2022
10 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Job Title: Business Administrator Level 3 Apprentice
To meet and greet customers, offer them refreshments we have a regular supply off coffee. If staff take details and pass to travel advisor ensue brochure rack is always stocked and window refreshed regular with other agents assistance training will be given to log clients details on CRM, drop of post, buy stamps ect.
Phone to be switched of in back shop unless on break or lunch. Breaks must be taken in staff room or off site.
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems.
- Good keyboard skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Numerate and Literate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
- Good communication skills.
- Accurate and good attention to detail.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Desire to develop.
Honest and trustworthy.
Maths and English, GCSE Grade 4-9 or equivalent.
good experince and a qualification
About the employer
High street travel agents
DESTINATIONS BY JOHN LTD
About disability confident
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Alex Helm 01914338727 Apprenticeships@gateshead.gov.uk
- Maths and English to Level 2 required, if not already achieved
- Ongoing assessment by the employer and provider – for example meetings with apprentice, employer and learning provider, observations of workplace, gathering evidence
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour in relation to: customer service principles and practices, planning, regulation, responsibility and IT, business principles, customer communication and health and safety.
Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship to enable them to see whether they are confident that they have taken on board all aspects of the occupation. This self-assessment must be submitted to the independent end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for independent End Point Assessment which will include multiple choice assessment; showcase portfolio of learning and interview; presentation of a project
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.