Business Administration Apprentice Maintec Ltd
Working as part of a small team, you will be order processing and retrieving additional information to assist engineers with their day to day works. This will lead onto the planning of the engineer’s diaries and the arranging for parts and keys to be readily available for their attendance to site visits.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 May 2022
07 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Answering incoming calls with newly reported jobs
- Advising callers where jobs are up to.
- Planning engineer’s diaries for the coming days ahead.
- Re-arranging appointments when necessary.
- Managing emails and responding as appropriate
- Adhoc administrative duties
- Communication with customers in a professional manner always.
Requirements and prospects
- Use of computers including Microsoft Office applications (Desirable).
- Customer service and administration skills
- Works well on their own initiative
- Enthusiastic, energetic with a positive approach to work
GCSE (or equivalents) grades A*-C (9-4) in both English and maths is desirable but not essential.
You will be a valued member of the team throughout this apprenticeship and afterwards you may be given the opportunity to progress within the business.
Things to consider
This role is predominantly Monday to Friday; however, if you need to work additional hours to finish an urgent task this would be expected.
About the employer
Maintec Ltd are technology leaders in the security and communications sector. We are currently on the lookout for a highly motivated Office Apprentice. The successful candidate will with training ensure the effective running of the day-to-day communications of the office and customers. You will also build a good repot with our clients whilst co-ordinating the day-to-day appointments.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.