Office Administrator Apprentice FREEDOM WORKS LTD
This is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice with exceptional communication skills, a real ‘people person’ who will enjoy the opportunity to network with the clients existing and potential members, co-workers and guests, ensuring that both guests and members receive a warm welcome.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Jun 2022
09 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- To ensure that the co-working space runs efficiently for the comfort of all of the members, contacts and visitors and that every opportunity is utilised to encourage the core principles of creative collaboration and community.
- Responsible for providing a warm welcome to all members, visitors and contacts, representing the brand both remotely and in person
- Responsible for ensuring that all visitors and hot deskers are on boarded to the space correctly and understand our Covid-19 guidelines for using the space
- Responsible for ensuring the space is clean and tidy. Cleaning of touch points and kitchen areas
- Responsible for keeping the member community up to date with information be that reactive / informative or proactive updates
- Responsible for answering telephones according to company guidelines, responding to information enquiries accurately, routing calls as appropriate and taking messages
- Ensuring alarms, locks and security measures are in place at the end of the working day
- Responsible for ensuring that Health and Safety procedures and processes are followed and any breaches are highlighted to the Head of Operations in particular to Covid-19 guidelines
- Responsible for responding to and recording all incidents/complaints/issues according to the company Incident Reporting Procedure documented in the Runbook for each site, finding and recording solutions within the agreed timescales
- Accepting, sorting and processing post and parcels in accordance with company procedure
- Accepting and signing for deliveries
- Purchasing supplies following the established procedures
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Social media knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Can work independently and use initiative
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- GCSE English, maths and IT - minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- It is anticipated that upon successful completion of the apprenticeship and assuming good performance, that a permanent position will be available.
Things to consider
- We are a small, hardworking team and we require someone who is prepared to pitch in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Whilst this is a co-working environment and members are expected to clear up after themselves, this role will include keeping the shared areas and kitchen clean and tidy and emptying bins.
About the employer
Freedom Works is a simple concept created by people who have worked from home, coffee shops or cafes. Developed for those looking for a ‘workplace home’ Freedom Works offers independent, freelance, start-up or growing companies a home from which to excel their business or venture.
Next Step Apprenticeships
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Next Step Apprenticeships
Frankie Denahy 01273 063769 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Apprentices will receive training from both their employer and from their training provider. They will meet with their Tutor/Assessor once a month either in a 1-1 meeting or workshop setting, to help them work towards the requirements of their apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- Working on the knowledge, behaviours and skills required for the standard and building a portfolio of work
- Working towards their End Point Assessment and practising the elements required
Apprentices must achieve an internationally recognised professional qualification in one of the following:
- Level 3 Diploma – Business Administrator
- Functional Skills
- Apprentices are required to achieve Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English (equivalent GCSE grade C/4) before they can start their End Point Assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.