Teaching Assistant Apprentice Linacre Primary School
Working in a primary school, teaching children aged 4 - 11 years old. As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
07 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Working within a Primary School full-time as a Teaching Assistant, your duties will include:
- Supporting pupils with their numeracy
- Supporting pupils with their literacy
- Supporting pupils with their ICT skills
- Being involved in displays and preparing resources
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Understanding the Safeguarding and Behaviour Policy
- Working with children aged 4 - 11 years
- Supporting a teacher in various roles within the classroom
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times whilst working in schools
- Running a breakfast club, lunch time club & after school clubs on occasional days
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills relevant to both children and adults
- Competent skills in numeracy, literacy, and ICT
- Smart appearance
- Professional attitude
- Level of maturity with working in a school environment will be required
- Ambitious - hard working
- Desire to be a positive role model to people
- Ability to self-manage and organise own time
- Pro-active willingness to work
- Innovative individual
- Always ensuring the children within school are put first
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
This role could lead into further employment after qualification has been completed.
About the employer
We are a friendly, caring and ambitious school where children come first. We continually strive to achieve the highest possible standards in aspects of learning in a supportive environment where all children are inspired to work hard to do their very best.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 email@example.com
Level 3 Teaching Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.