Apprentice Dental Nurse Burnopfield Dental Practice
Burnopfield Dental Practice are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as an apprentice Dental Nurse. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
£180.38 to £356.25
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Jun 2022
07 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Working alongside the dentist and therapist,
- Supporting patients
- Adhering to H&S
- Continuing CPD
- Working in decontamination
- Setting up surgery
- Cleaning down surgery
- Documenting patient records
- Checking stock levels and ordering when required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Pleasant and competent telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and teach new systems/equipment
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Maintain high standard of work at all times
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Ability to adhere to and apply strict rules of confidentiality
- To be flexible and a genuine willingness to undertake any tasks which could reasonably be expected of someone in this capacity
- Kind, friendly, reliable and hard working
GCSE Maths and English at grade C/4 or above or functional skills equivalent.
Permanent position available on completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships.
Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills. Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
About the employer
Burnopfield Dental Practice
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
- Level 3 qualification in Dental Nursing
- Technical Certificate
- Day release class
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.