Digital Marketing Apprentice French Arabian Perfumes Limited
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with French Arabian Perfumes Limited, sister company of E&A Distribution who are a trading company based in Birmingham.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
07 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- General administrative duties
- Managing social media platforms
- Managing E-commerce platforms (eBay, Amazon and company website)
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
- Use email to send out newsletters and updates
Requirements and prospects
- Strong verbal and written communication
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- Great attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Professional manner
- 4-5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade A*-C or 9-4 in English and maths
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
About the employer
French Arabian Perfumes Limited is a sister company of E&A Distribution, your number one source for all things such as Baby Items, Stationary, Arabian Fragrances, Pet Items and many more! We’re dedicated to giving you the very best of the everyday items that you think aren’t important until the day you need it, with a focus on Quality, Price and Time.
Founded in 2016, E&A Distribution is a family run business with over 40 years of trading experience, where we have come a long way from its beginnings in Birmingham, UK. E&A Distribution started selling through eBay successfully, this then drove us to start listing or products on Amazon. We now serve customers all over the world and are thrilled that we’re able to turn our passion into our own website.
French Arabian Perfumes Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Lauren Fletcher 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.