Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light vehicle) Apprentice Pitstop Mots
A well established busy garage are looking to recruit a light vehicle apprentice.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 May 2022
06 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
A busy garage with a well established customer base is now looking to recruit an apprentice to train and develop within their company.
Duties will include:
- Full services of vehicles: brakes, bulbs, oil change, exhausts, tyres
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs, and maintenance
- Fitting and servicing accessories like stereos and alarms
- Keeping accurate records
- General cleanliness and maintenance of workshop
- Refurbishing engines
- Any duties as required by your supervisor/manager
Requirements and prospects
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Prior experience working with cars would be advantageous, but is not essential as full training will be given on the job
- Genuine interest in becoming a qualified mechanic
- Hard working
- Work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Good time management
GCSE Grades A-D/8-3 or equivalent preferred but not essential.
Full time employment with the company.
Things to consider
Apprentice must have some knowlege and skills, preferably have worked in garage enviroment previously.
We ask that all applications are made directly through this website (Apprenticeship Vacancies) any applications that are made directly to the employer will jeopardise your chance of an Apprenticeship with this employer and will not be considered as part of the selection process.
About the employer
A busy garage with a well established customer base.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Carolyn Marson 07794895870 email@example.com
- Level 3 light vehicle standard
- Functional Skills (If required)
- End Point assessment
- Min 20% OTJT
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.