Early Years Apprentice Stables Daycare
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Hildenborough (Tonbridge) are looking for a L2 or L3 Early Years Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2022
£192.40 to £380.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
06 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Hildenborough (Tonbridge) are looking for L2 or L3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
Requirements and prospects
Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
To be a confident, organised, reliable and creative person.
GCSE or equivalent maths and English at 4/C grade or above is preferred but not essential.
Once completing your L2/L3 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a full time position and further training.
Things to consider
Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042
About the employer
Stables Daycare offers care and education from aged 3 months – 5 years with large spaces, outdoor play areas, sleep rooms adjacent to play rooms playing classical music and a creative workshop.
Stables Out of School Daycare offers large rooms and outdoor area combining stimulus with relaxation for the 4 – 11 year olds. We offer a safe, stimulating environment, promoting independence and autonomy.
We recognise that outdoor play is an extension of indoor learning and use activities and resources to help develop mathematical concepts. Curriculum is carefully planned using information and ideas from the children, their families and staff to meet individual needs.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715658042 email@example.com
NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills: English and maths at level 1 minimum (unless exempt)
- End Point Assessment
If the chosen candidate has a valid L2 Childcare qualification or sufficient experience in childcare, the L3 Standard will be offered on an 18 month basis
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.