Digital Support Technician IT Apprentice Southern Communications Ltd
To ensure efficient working of the inhouse provisioning department while delivering exceptional customer service to our client.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2022
£14,000.00 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
06 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Maintain relationships with key partners, ensuring we provide a unified service from supplier to client
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures of best practices and standards
- Understand analysis reports and analysis of the team
- Identify own training requirements
- Ensure all new and post-sale orders are dealt with efficiently and that the order is validated and deployed correctly
- To ensure we are regularly communicating with clients while exceeding their expectations
- Maximise efficiency
- Ensure constant improvement of customer experience and Service Delivery knowledge
- Manage process for communicating service affecting issues to the organisation and our clients
- Organising engineers for site visits
- Day to day involvement in the ongoing progression of all main hardware installations
- Assisting with system order proposals for the SCL Group Sales teams
- Liaising with networks on provisioning orders
- Raising or adding all aspects of the project billing to CRM
- Fixed rejects & billing queries
- Cease and re-provides
Requirements and prospects
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Great attention to detail
- IT literate
- Decision making skills
- Proven problem solving attitude
- Ability to coach others
- Positive can-do attitude
- Grade 4/C at GCSE is preferable or equivalent
Potential of a permanent role on completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please note, there is a local taxi service for people unable to travel to the location.
About the employer
Southern Communications are a dynamic and fast paced business with a reputation for excellent customer service and unrivalled career development.
Each customer is at the heart of our business where we strive to design, deliver and support the best possible solution to underpin their business and daily operations.
All of this is supported by industry leading technical specialists, where our services combine the multiple disciplines below with a comprehensive service and high touch account management.
- Hosted IP Telephony
- Data Connectivity
- Business Mobile
- Network Security
- Private Cloud
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Basingstoke Itec
Kate Staples 01256471161 email@example.com
- Digital Support Technician level 3 apprenticeship
- Basingstoke ITEC will be your training provider
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.