IT Service Assurance Agent Apprentice Southern Communications Ltd
You will be joining the Service Assurance Team who are responsible for triaging, supporting and resolving customer facing issues whilst delivering exceptional customer service to all clients.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2022
£14,000.00 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
06 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Act as the primary contact for customers
- To ensure we are regularly communicating with clients while exceeding their expectations
- Understanding and resolving faults within SLA
- Triage, manage and aim to resolve incoming data faults whilst escalating to the Data Services team when required
- Maintaining a process driven work environment
- Collating and communicating fault information to ensure quick resolution
- Enabling continuation of service via utilisation of valid-add products
- Co-ordination of internal and external resource
Requirements and prospects
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Good networking understanding (essential)
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Great attention to detail with a positive attitude
- IT Literate with competency in standard office applications
- Proven problem solving attitude and decision making skills
- Ability to coach others
- High interest in technology and innovation
- Knowledge of Cisco
- Highly organised
- Hard working
GCSE Grade 4/C, or equivalent is desirable.
Potential of a permanent role on completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please note, Southern Comms provides a local taxi service for people who aren't able to travel to the location easily.
Our entry salary would be £14k with year 2 going to £18k.
About the employer
Southern Communications are a dynamic and fast paced business with a reputation for excellent customer service and unrivalled career development.
Each customer is at the heart of our business where we strive to design, deliver and support the best possible solution to underpin their business and daily operations.
All of this is supported by industry leading technical specialists, where our services combine the multiple disciplines below with a comprehensive service and high touch account management.
- Hosted IP Telephony
- Data Connectivity
- Business Mobile
- Network Security
- Private Cloud
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Basingstoke Itec
Kate Staples 01256471161 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basingstoke ITEC will be your training provider
- BCS IT Solutions Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship - Approx 18 months
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.