Apprentice Childcare Assistant SMILEY HAPPY MONKEYS LTD.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to work with young children in a small setting. You will be required to use initiative and fun to engage and inspire young minds as well as tending to their daily needs.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
06 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Tend to the daily needs of each child
- Ensure safeguarding is met at all times
- Use initiative to plan activities and carry them out in the interests of the children
- Liaise with staff
- Speak to parents at drop off and collection
Requirements and prospects
- Good clear English speaker
- Confident to speak to parents, children and staff
- Able to use initiative and look after children's daily needs
- Able to ask for help when needed
- Happy to work in close surrounding with a small amount of staff
None required. Training can be given on site.
Full time post can be given once apprenticeship has ended.
Things to consider
DBS will be carried out and references checked. Ofsted may require a health declaration.
Horspath Village is on the outskirts of Oxford City so please be sure to check you can get to the premises.
About the employer
We are a small team of currently 3 staff operating as childminders together in a small village on the outskirts of Oxford city. We work from a cabin in the manager's garden for a number of young children approximately aged between 3 months to 5 years of age.
SMILEY HAPPY MONKEYS LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Activate Apprenticeships
Melissa Carr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Functional Skills English & maths
Apprentices must successfully complete a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification.
Apprentices must successfully complete the Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid. (RQF) or Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) Or complete a first aid course delivered by one of the following types of organisations as per the EYFS requirements. Voluntary aid society, member of trade body with an approval and monitoring system, or acknowledged by the Health and Safety Executive
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.