Customer Care Agent Apprentice Europcar Group Uk Limited
Our Customer Care Agents will be required to manage inbound and outbound enquiries from a variety of consumer and corporate customers, at all stages of the rental journey. Managing a wide variety of contact methods and using various systems and customer platforms, the Customer Care Agent will ensure an exceptional level of service is provided.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
04 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To understand and observe the Company’s Policies, following all operational procedures and working instructions applicable to the job
- To understand and work in accordance with Europcar Group's Vision, Mission and Values
- To maintain a high quality of Customer Service recognising the Company’s One objectives
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all of our internal and external customers
- Placing reservations via phone or email utilising multiple applications and/or providing reservation support to those using direct hire sites
- Assisting our customers during their live rental
- Providing post rental support through proactive complaint management
- Provide technical support where necessary
- To act as the day-to-day liaison for the Customer and Europcar branches to ensure smooth running of our services
- Ensuring contractual SLAs are exceeded as specified within our T&Cs and Corporate contracts
- Complete security of all Europcar policies and rental rates
- Ensure any system issues/contract discrepancies are brought to the attention of the Team Leader/Line Manager at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure that a professional and courteous image is portrayed at all times, both personally and in attitude and appearance in the work area
- To complete any other reasonable duties requested by your Team Leader and/or Line Manager
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service approach and work with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent administrative skills, communication and attention to detail
- Able to work using own initiative as well as ability to work within a team
- Customer centric attitude
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Practically minded: able to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Take responsibility - for all tasks and duties designated to yourself of your team
- First class IT - knowledge of all Microsoft and Google packages
- Available to work overtime should it be required - even at short notice
- Work well under pressure and achieve deadlines: excellent time management
- Highly results driven
- High quality standards
A-C/8-4 in maths and English or equivalent.
Progression within the company.
About the employer
With over 60 years’ experience and around six million drivers in 2014, Europcar is a world player and Europe’s leading vehicle rental firm. With a presence in more than 140 countries worldwide, the group’s network provides short- and medium-term vehicle rental solutions for its customers. With an average fleet of 200,000 vehicles, the group applies its extensive knowledge of the vehicle rental sector to provide its business and leisure customers with a wide range of mobility solutions.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Heather Duffield 07375919487 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.