Apprentice Dental Practice Receptionist Penwtyn dental surgery
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic candidate to join the team at Pentwyn Dental Practice greeting patients and updating records.
Closing date: 28 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Jun 2022
04 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is an excellent opportunity to gain and develop skills as a receptionist within a local dental practice.
Working within a busy office environment, training/duties will cover all aspects of reception in line with the company’s standard operating procedures, e.g. greeting patients, updating records and booking appointments.
- Cover reception– undertake reception duties
- Book appointments
- Support the team with respect to admin duties
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages, transferring to staff
- Welcoming visitors, ensuring sign in and temperature taken, provide general support to visitors
- Receiving deliveries and put away
- Keep Reception tidy
Requirements and prospects
- The candidate will need to demonstrate good communication skills - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Candidates must be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and computers
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be a team player who is able to work well under pressure
- Willing to complete any tasks associated with their job role
- Be warm and welcoming
- GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths
To be decided upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Pentwyn Dental is based on the belief that our patients' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs.
Penwtyn dental surgery
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
Cally Sutherland 0192265110 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.