GAK - Digital Content Apprentice Gak Co Uk
Guitar Amp & Keyboard is looking for an ambitious and talented apprentice. You will be responsible for creating a diverse range of digital content to keep our website and social media channels up to date. It's essential you have an interest in our brand and products to create the high level of content our customers have come to expect.
Closing date: 19 Jan 2022
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Jan 2022
05 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Apprentice to join Europe’s leading music store. You will be assisting our fast-paced E-Commerce business and we are looking to recruit someone who is passionate about music and the products we sell. In particular, we are looking for an outgoing content creator who is passionate about music and the power of social media to reach new audiences for GAK.
Our promise to you is to provide practical on the job training and support throughout your time with us.
Day to day you can expect to be:
- Assisting with the creation and scheduling of video, graphic and written content for the GAK social media channels - TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Uploading products to our website (including images, description, features/spec, videos)
- Writing unique, original content about the products on the product pages to benefit SEO
- Writing original content for Category and Brand overviews for umbrella landing pages to benefit SEO
- Writing Blog pieces, short news articles, Q&A (based on information gathered through research online)
- Graphic design projects (web/social banner creation, helping with email newsletter production)
Requirements and prospects
- Ideally someone who is good in front or behind the video camera for TikTok content
- Excellent creative writing skills - spelling and punctuation
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Bonus points for understanding how SEO and the various social media platforms work
- Vibrant personality
- Excellent work ethic
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about music and plays (multiple) instruments
- Genuine interest in the sector
- At least 5 x GCSEs (A*- C), or equivalent, including maths and English (Grades 9-4) are essential
- Must have good IT and Digital skills
Ongoing employment for the right candidate if circumstances allow. (Most of our apprentices work hard, achieve their apprenticeship qualification, develop sought after skills and are then employed on an ongoing basis after their apprenticeship).
About the employer
Europe's leading music store.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
David Everett 01273 232273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Junior Content Producer Standard.
Digital and Content Producer Apprentice. You will be provide core digital support across a range of key digital areas including web content management, content creation (using Adobe indesign and photoshop), social media, mailchimp and other apps for ensuring the smooth running of the company with a focus on producing brilliant content.
You will be trained in:
- Planning content strategies
- Developing content
- Creating and evaluating content
- Wide understanding of the media industry
- Optimising web content for to ensure high search engine rankings
- Researching ideas and concepts
- Presenting client pitches and proposals
- A-level or equivalent
- At least 5 GCSEs grades A-C/8-4 or equivalent including English and maths
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.