Business Administration Apprentice Mottram Associates Limited
In this role the successful candidate will assist a busy team with administration support. This role is fast paced and a great environment to learn new skills.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Jun 2022
05 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Opening and actioning emails. Forwarding on when necessary
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages and transferring
- Arranging appointments
- Auditing and inputting of contractor invoices onto in-house database
- Formatting reports and audits
- Inputting of insurance reports and items onto in-house database
- Export spreadsheets from in-house systems, format and send to client’s and contractors
Requirements and prospects
- Intelligent and analytical as you will be interpreting data onto the database
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, competitive sales environment
- A strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- General IT skills
- Works well on their own initiative
- Smart appearance
- Enthusiastic, energetic with a positive approach to work
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
This opportunity comes with the prospect of moving into sales or there would be potentially an extension of employment contract and an increase in salary.
About the employer
When you need impartial, independent advice and support from people who know the lift and escalator industry, the companies, the legislation and the technology from top to bottom, you need Mottram Associates.
When we work with you, we're part of your team - committed, professional, energetic and honest.
We can be with you from the beginning of a project through to completion or we can help you with just one or more elements. Or we can be your long-term partner to oversee all your lift system and maintenance needs.
Mottram Associates Limited
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.