Customer Service Apprentice Harrowden Turf Ltd
Our client grows and supplies soft landscaping and green roofing materials for the UK gardening and landscaping industry. Their products include lawn turf, topsoil, wildflower matting, and sedum matting differentiated into a portfolio of brands that meet our customers complex and varied needs.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 May 2022
24 Dec 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- To ensure that all dealings with past, present, or future customers are always professional and courteous
- Actively promote the client and its associated products considering how to convert sales and build a good customer relationship
- Process customer orders by phone, email, or face to face in an accurate and timely manner
- Process card, cash, and cheque payments, ensuring policies and procedures regarding data security are adhered to
- Utilise best customer service skills to resolve any customer queries or complaints and where necessary escalate complaints to Management in a timely fashion
- Proactively communicate with other team members to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policies being proactive in alerting Management of any possible issues. Always working in a way to promote a safe and friendly working environment
- Actively partake in staff training and development days to enable the business to evolve and adapt to the needs of our customers
- Embrace new systems or procedures when required
- Ensure good timekeeping and time management. Being aware of colleagues’ workloads and offering help and support if needed
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Good customer service skills, with a good telephone manner
- Good team player
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Possible future job after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Harrowden Turf is the largest grower and distributor of turf in the UK.
Turf is grown at the two farms located in Norfolk and Lancashire.
Harrowden Turf Ltd
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Charlotte Berridge 01604 622855 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard with 20% off-the-job training.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.