Apprentice Rental Desk Operative Ready Rent A Car
Ready Rent A Car currently have a vacancy for a Rental Desk Operative to work in their Scunthorpe branch, on the hire desk, to assist with general office administration duties and handling of reservations, bookings and enquiries. There is scope for progression within the company for the right candidate.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
21 Dec 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure all reservations, bookings and enquiries are handled promptly
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Management of daily diary
- General office administration
- Contacting late payers
- Meet and exceed customer requirements
- Dealing with customers face to face and over the telephone
- Sourcing vehicles from other branches
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- IT skills
- Good time management skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Confident and organised
- Team player
Ideally GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate.
About the employer
Ready Rent a Car is one of the largest independent vehicle rental companies in the Lincolnshire and Humber region. Providing the full rental service from daily, weekly or long term rental. We provide a full range of cars, vans, minibuses and lorries and commercial vehicles. over 30 years experience in the industry, with our aim to provide both the private and business sectors with a comprehensive rental service.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307357 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.