Customer Service Apprentice Hollywood Pharmacy
We are a small, hardworking team within a pharmacy who have a retail and online fragrance business. We are looking for new members to join our team to be involved in selling a range of products online and face to face.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
20 Dec 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Advising customers on which products are most suitable to their needs and you will provide excellent customer service, which is key for any successful business
- Supporting customers with general queries and enquiries
- Dealing with customers face-to-face, by phone and email
- Ordering stock from suppliers to fulfil customer orders, maintain stock levels, check deliveries and identify damaged goods
- Update customers computer records
- Pack and dispatch deliveries
- Work effectively within a team
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- Able to use a computer and communicate via email and social media
- Willingness to learn
- Polite and well mannered
- Good telephone manner
- GCSE grade 4/C or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
Permanent position may be available on successful completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
You will be active for long periods and also unpacking stock.
About the employer
Pharmacy with retail sales based in Hollywood, Birmingham.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Solihull College
Nadia Davies 0121 6787148 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths as required
- End point assessment
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.